Feb 13, 2011

2011 Valentine's Day

Ok so here is a very pretty way to get festive with Valentine's Day. Not everyone can wear red but I think with this shimmery cranberryish tone on top it kinda tones it down a bit that way its not sooo in your face.








What I used:
Stila One Step Correct
Kat Von D's tattoo concealer in Light
Rimmel Stay Matte in soft beige
Palladio rice powder in natural
Lorac perfectly lit in spotlight (highlight)
Too Faced Shadow Insurace
Coastal Scents 88 palette (red)
Coastal Scents 88 Warm palette (shimmery nude)
Coastal Scents 88 Metal Mania (cranberry tone)
Ardelle Lashes 110
Duo Lash adhesive
Milani Infinite Liquid eye liner in Everlast
Too Faced Lash Injection in Pitch black
Clear chap stick


After I took the pictures I realized I forgot to put on bronzer!!!! Dont ask me how, I just did! lol Anyways I ended up adding Rimmel Natural bronzer in Sun dance.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

WOW when did you change your background and header? It looks amazing. Your so creative with your makeup. You always look so beautiful!